- Located at the border of the city centre, Hexacube is envisioned to be a bustling commercial centre, with a mix of offices and retail units. As a rare freehold development comprising of 18 retail spaces, 4 restaurants and 51 offices, Hexacube’s proximity to the upcoming Paya Lebar Central commercial hub makes it a brilliant choice for both business and investment purposes.
- The hub, which is part of URA’s Master Plan 2008 – 2013, will see to the area’s not just commercial buildings but also the housing as well as retail and hotel developments in the future. As it is, Hexacube is one of the commercial hubs to be developed outside the city centre as part of URA’s larger decentralisation strategy in the Concept Plan to provide alternatives for businesses and jobs closer to homes.
- Apart from this, established developments nearby include the Singapore Post Centre, Certis CISCO Centre and future integrated projects along Sims Avenue, Tanjong Katong road as well as The Lion City Hotel Redevelopment.
- In Hexacube, the flexibility of the modular office units will ensemble small and medium business needs perfectly as business owners may choose an office layout that best meets their requirements.
- Conveniently located along Changi Road, Hexacube is close to both residential and commercial areas, with the availability of Geylang Serai, Singapore Post Office, Parkway Parade and Paya Lebar Commerical Hub all just a short drive away. In addition, Paya Lebar Central will be developed into a new commercial hub over the next 10 years. This will include the development of offices, hotels and retails spaces, as well as a public plaza next to the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange.
With these developments and other commercial hubs nearby in the east, Hexacube will certainly be as close to the action as it gets. Coupled with a great balance of work, play and living facilities and amenities, it is the right choice for the future of any business.
Visit http://findsgnewlaunch.com/hexacube for more pics + floor plan + unit types + specification