- Located at the border of the city centre, Hexacube is envisioned to be a bustling commercial centre, with a mix of offices and retail units. As a rare freehold development comprising of 18 retail spaces, 4 restaurants and 51 offices, Hexacube’s proximity to the upcoming Paya Lebar Central commercial hub makes it a brilliant choice for both business and investment purposes.
- The hub, which is part of URA’s Master Plan 2008 – 2013, will see to the area’s not just commercial buildings but also the housing as well as retail and hotel developments in the future. As it is, Hexacube is one of the commercial hubs to be developed outside the city centre as part of URA’s larger decentralisation strategy in the Concept Plan to provide alternatives for businesses and jobs closer to homes.
- Apart from this, established developments nearby include the Singapore Post Centre, Certis CISCO Centre and future integrated projects along Sims Avenue, Tanjong Katong road as well as The Lion City Hotel Redevelopment.
- In Hexacube, the flexibility of the modular office units will ensemble small and medium business needs perfectly as business owners may choose an office layout that best meets their requirements.
- Conveniently located along Changi Road, Hexacube is close to both residential and commercial areas, with the availability of Geylang Serai, Singapore Post Office, Parkway Parade and Paya Lebar Commerical Hub all just a short drive away. In addition, Paya Lebar Central will be developed into a new commercial hub over the next 10 years. This will include the development of offices, hotels and retails spaces, as well as a public plaza next to the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange.
With these developments and other commercial hubs nearby in the east, Hexacube will certainly be as close to the action as it gets. Coupled with a great balance of work, play and living facilities and amenities, it is the right choice for the future of any business.
Visit http://findsgnewlaunch.com/hexacube for more pics + floor plan + unit types + specification
Singapore has been inviting investors to invest in properties here ever since the price of properties in Singapore began sky rocketing in the past few years. Many businesses shift their offices to Singapore and prefer to own their own office space in the country when they decide to stay here permanently.
Rentals in Singapore in the corporate sector can make sense for a while till a business has found a firm footing. Finding commercial property in Singapore for sale or rent takes a lot of time and effort but can be very rewarding in the long run.
With more and more companies moving offices to Singapore to be able to cater to the Asian market, there is always a need for property sales in Singapore. Apart from acquiring a commercial property that derives profit in the long run, to invest the same property bought in Singapore means to be able to benefit from rentals as well. Putting a commercial property up for sale or rent will be able to pay for the monthly repayment in instalments.
Many businesses that are newly setting foot or building up base in Singapore look for commercial properties for any amount of sales or rental amounts. Investors, who invest in commercial properties in Singapore, find this to be their cash cow. If you are looking at purchasing a commercial property to rent out to other companies or even to run your own business on it, you are making a wise choice that will give you 100% great returns in no time.
Businesses that have their offices in Singapore need to be able to have an office in the city to be the centre of attraction. Many smaller companies buy commercial properties in Singapore far away from the city, yet they are reachable easily. To find a suitable property to run a business in Singapore, you will need to look at a few office spaces before you can decide. The office space that you pick should be large enough to house the number of staff that will be working in the office.
Finding a good agent to find you a commercial property in Singapore, is the way to go if you are new in the country and trying to set up shop for the first time. Many companies start off with renting office spaces till they can get a feel of the Singapore property market to buy a commercial property. While renting, the business owner or the investor can make it clear to the agent that he or she only intends on buying a property and that he or she will be renting only till the time they have found a suitable property to buy.
Many agents will be able to draw up a contract so that they can be with them till they have bought a property and they might even charge you less for their commission. However, it is important that the business owner or the investor negotiate with the agent and come to a common ground before hiring the agent’s expert services of rentals and property buying.
To discover the latest new commercial launch, you can visit our page at http://findsgnewlaunch.com/category/commercial-industrial/